We have returned safe and sound to the Milk Made office after a few sleepless nights at Miami’s Art Basel. The lavender haze is slowly fading and we have been slowly putting together the pieces of everything that took place during this weeks aesthetic overload.
Each night we found ourselves at Ricochet Lounge for Spotify and Ricochet Lounge’s “Music Loves Art” series. The series of musical performances was broken up into four days and included an impressive roster of musicians and DJ’s. The line up included performances by Nas, Theophilus London, Venus X, Penguin Prison and Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. Each artist’s set was something worth raving about, but the tightly-packed performance by TV on the Radio sticks out in our mind as one of our favorite memories of “Music Loves Art” and really as one of our favorite memories of Art Basel in general.
- ITEM IDEM + LEIF HEDENDAL AT ART BASEL NADA 2012
- Art Basel: Jonathan Mannion's "Classic"
- Art Basel: Our Friends Are Friends With You
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 3
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 4