Tim Coppens cast a parade of eastern European-looking boys to talk his minimalistic, techno-inspired show. There was an almost military feel to the close-cropped, brushed forward hair styling, while pallid complexions enhanced the stark yet luxurious look of the AW13 collection.
- RUNWAY REVIEW: ANTWERP ALUMNI TIM COPPENS
- 3 OF THE BEST: GENERATION TUMBLR SPEAKS
- BACKSTAGE: CLOSE-UP ON PATRIK ERVELL
- 60S & PEACOATS: CARLOS CAMPOS PRESENTATION
- BAUDELAIRE MEETS VENUS FLY TRAP: Ostwald Helgason