Super-sleek hairstyles at Ohne Titel’s glam show for MADE Fashion Week were designed by Bumble & Bumble lead stylist Jimmy Paul - and kept in place until showtime with bobby pins attached to B&B playing cards; “just for the backstage photographers, we like to keep things cute,” Jimmy told us.
Make-up was designed by Lucia Pica for MAC, and featured a dramatic cupid’s bow using the brand’s deep red matte Ruby Woo shade (Gwen Stafani’s go-to). Meanwhile, minimalistic eyes were given a synthetic feel with a MAC Luna Cream base topped with a slick of sheer Lipglass - “to reflect the sequins that are featured throughout the collection,” said Lucia, who also wrote about the “electro-rod” lips in her notes on the simple but dramatic look.
- Beauty: Housewives go psycho at The Blonds
- DUAL, NEON TONED LIPS AT COSTELLO TAGLIAPIETRA
- CATWALK ON THE SIDEWALK: NYFW STREET STYLE
- Louise Amstrup presents at MADE
- COVER ME IN CASHMERE BABY: The Elder Statesman...