Bright, practically florescent colours were carefully applied to the lips of the models by the MAC cosmetics team working on the Costello Tagliapietra runway show. Kept simple and unfussy by pairing this lip with a barely there foundation and eye-shadow was a key creative move by the team and it certainly had the effect of making the lips pop. Block colours were used on the dresses such as fuchia, pistachio, plum and fawn. This palette paired with the neon lips gave the ladylike collection a touch of modern edginess, arguably a touch of punk, a combination for elegant womenswear that’s very 2013.
- Costello Tagliapietra show
- BACKSTAGE: COSTELLO TAGLIAPIETRA AW13
- RUNWAY REVIEW: COSTELLO TAGLIAPIETRA FALL 13
- ELECTRO-ROD LIPS? WHAT? WHERE? AT OHNE TITEL
- PORTFOLIO: Costello Tagliapietra