Welcome to the Sundance Film Festival.
Milk Made is posted up at the historic Claim Jumper in Park City all weekend, dancing ourselves dizzy and checking out everything the festival has to offer. Our friends from Burton and Myspace are with us the whole time, so if you’re looking for something to do in Utah, stop by for a good time. If you can’t make it, check back and find out who we’re running into, what movies are blowing our minds and what kind of nonsense is forcing its way into our memories. No matter what, it’s guaranteed to be an experience.
- Burton's Sunday Slopeside Happy Hour
- Welcome To Sundance: 'Bones Brigade, An...
- Welcome To Sundance: Hello, I Must Be Going
- Milk Made + Myspace: Misenscene, The 90's Edition
- Mix Tape: Shark Attack Carl Kennedy