Tonight Milk Gallery celebrates the opening of the photo exhibiton and book launch of Polaroids by Diego Uchitel. As part of Milk Made's "Photo Story" series, Diego reminisces about a past photo shoot he did in Kenya where he had an unexpected guest show up in his room.
"I was sent by Harpers Bazaar to shoot on location in Kenya. After over 20 hours of flying we all crashed and the following day I awoke to a giraffe sticking it’s head in my hotel room window! While in Kenya we were taken to see a remote African tribe. After much excitement by our arrival it turned out that they thought the models were ugly because they were so tall and had so much hair. The tribe wanted to keep the models overnight, sacrifice an animal, and drinks its blood in honor of the girls. The girls were not into it…." - Diego Uchitel
- Opening Night of "Polaroids" by Diego Uchitel
- Photo Story: Diego Uchitel, "Christian Louboutin"
- Polaroids by Diego Uchitel
- Kenneth Cappello: Dream and Drive Photo Story
- Photo Story: Hunter Barnes, "Randy Wolford"