As one door closes another door opens. Last week, it was all about Jill Greenberg’s Horses exhibition and book launch and now we’re pleased to announce Bert Stern’s return to Milk Gallery featuring one-of-a-kind renditions of Marilyn Monroe. Last time around he shared his iconic collection known as “Picturing Marilyn” where he pulled most intimate, never before seen archives for us to toast to. This time, he’s back with “Marilyn Reinvented”. Where he quite literally reinvents iconic portraits of America’s favorite starlet.
Marilyn Reinvented by Bert Stern can be viewed in Milk Gallery starting October 23rd through November 6th. Catch the opening reception tomorrow night from 7-10PM. Make sure to RSVP here.
- Polaroids by Diego Uchitel
- Opening Night: Picturing Marilyn
- Milk gallery Presents: Picturing Marilyn
- Milk Gallery Presents: Bert Stern "Marilyn...
- Steven Sebring's "Illumination Who Are Poets"