Feast your eyes on the end of the world. Or at least, what could have very well been the end of the world, if it weren’t for the efforts of a group of pumped up scientists, an assembly line worker with jazz on the brain, a one giant dancing robot with the ability to stop an invading army of flying saucers with his eyes.
So goes the animated video for Rock It For Me, the explosive new single off the album Panic by the pioneers of “electro swing” Caravan Palace. The video was completed in a months time under the collaborative direction of Guillaume Cassuto, animator Jeremy Pires and Ugo Gattoni who is also responsible for all the album artwork for Panic, as well as for the video.
- Milk Gallery Underground Presents Photographer...
- ESCAPE TO NEW YORK | DAY 3
- Terry Richardson and Odd Future
- Snow Craft Pioneers: The Legacy Of Tom Sims
- Marie Claire's Neon Fashion